Tuesday, December 11, 2012
If I had three wishes I'm not for sure what I'd wish for, I would probably wish to stop bullying of anykind, wish for the legalization of any marrige, and to help the people who have nothing. I would first wish for all the bullying to end because it hurts, damages, and sometimes even takes lives of people and that really needs to stop because it's really terrible that someone who was bullied felt like they needed to take their own life just because of it. I would wish for any kind of marrige to be legal, if you're a girl/guy an you wanna marry the same gender i think you should be aloud, if you wanna marry a llama then go for it, I don't think that only a man and a woman should be the only ones aloud to marry I think you should be able to marry who or what you choose. Finally I would wish for the people who literally have nothing except maybe a shirt and pants if their lucky, I want people who don't have anything to have a home or a warm place to stay for the winter or family who is willing and able to help them because that's one of the things that really matters, someone who loves you and is willing to take care of you when you're weak, help you through the pain, and who will always be their for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment