Monday, February 4, 2013

Over the past few snow days that we had I did nothing but sit on the couch, watch TV, and occasionally go on the computer whenever I got the chance. But this weekend I actually had a little bit of fun. On Friday I got to go to Taste of Asia in Teays Valley, and when I did I got to see my friend who's the manager of Taste of Asia, that I haven't seen in over a month. Saturday I went to dress rehearsal and afterward I got to watch a movie that I've been dyeing to see, A Clockwork Orange, it was a great movie by the way. And finally I got to go game and see and play the game with my friend, too bad my other friend wasn't there. Well that's all I have to say for now, fair winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment